Temperature range: 90℃~+200℃/-130℉~392℉ (External probe)，0% ~ 99%(Internal probe)
Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5℃/0.9℉(-90℃～+70℃/-130℉ ~ 158℉) ±1℃/34℉ (Others)，±3% RH
Run Days: Max. 300 days
The COEUS-UEX Ultra Low Temperature Data Logger is a multipurpose, rechargeable, configurable dry ice ultra low temperature data logger with large temperature and humidity display.
The COEUS-UEX Ultra Low Temperature Data Logger is a versatile wide range temperature and humidity controller with a high resolution temperature range from -90°C to +200°C, providing up to 35,000 readings with real-time temperature data and time. The built-in PDF/CSV file generation function allows this thermometer hygrometer to directly generate irreversible data reports in PDF/CSV format by connecting the logger with a PC without any software.
1. Intuitive large LCD screen, real-time view of current temperature and humidity, maximum/minimum temperature and humidity, date and time, and battery power.
2. High-precision and large data capacity, the 2-meter external probe can measure the temperature as low as -90°C with high precision. Up to 35,000 memory capacity.
3. Sound and light alarm, temperature and humidity meter can be set to 3 groups of high and low temperature alarm. When the temperature exceeds the preset value, there will be a buzzer alarm and the red light will flash as a warning.
4. You can choose built-in or external sensor measurement when you use it for the first time according to your needs, or you can switch between built-in and external sensors by short pressing the button during use.
5. The battery is rechargeable for long working hours, with a rechargeable lithium battery that works up to 300 days.
6. Interim reports are automatically generated when the cryogenic sensor is connected to a computer’s USB port.
|±0.5℃/0.9℉(-90℃～+70℃/-130℉ ~ 158℉)
|Max. 300 days|
COEUS-UEX Ultra Low Temperature Data Logger can be used in medical industry, food industry, production workshop, agricultural research, biological laboratory and other fields. It can also be used in museums and archives, these also need to keep valuables in a certain temperature and humidity environment. So this temperature sensor is also needed to record the real-time temperature to ensure its integrity.