Temperature range: -30℃～+70℃
Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5℃ at full range (-30℃ to +70℃)
Run Days: Max. 90 days
The Fresh Tag 1D Single Use Temperature Data Logger is a disposable temperature data logger with LCD display for easy viewing of real-time temperature data. The logger can be plugged directly into a PC to generate non-modifiable PDF data reports, no additional software configuration required, quick and easy.
Fresh Tag 1D LCD Single Use Temperature Data Logger has the advantages of low cost, convenient operation, and small footprint. The instrument is made of food-grade packaging materials. It is small in size, light in weight, high in waterproof level, and has a wide range of applications. Ideal for monitoring and recording temperature changes of sensitive cargo during transport.
1. The USB temperature sensor has a compact profile and lightweight design, but the LCD screen accounts for a large proportion. It can show the temperature data more clearly and intuitively.
2. The small and light disposable USB thermograph can be placed anywhere. It requires no software or drivers to set up or download data.
3. The built-in USB connector can be plugged into any PC USB port, and PDF/CSV/PDF+CSV format reports with graphs and tables are automatically generated, with no cable or reader required.
4. It can work for up to 90 days. Its memory capacity reaches 65,000 readings. Its advanced monitoring technology provides higher accuracy when detecting temperature changes.
5. A protective plastic pouch helps keep logger dry and eliminates concerns when transporting products with cold packs, ice, or in damp environments.
6. The USB temperature sensor has passed CE certification and meets the basic requirements stipulated in European laws on health, safety, environmental protection, and consumer protection.
|±0.5℃ at full range (-30℃ to +70℃)|
|1 minute-24 hours||0 minute-24 hours|
Fresh Tag 1D LCD Single Use Temperature Data Logger is mainly used to record the temperature of fruits and vegetables, food, medicine, chemical products and other products. Widely used in cold chain storage and logistics such as refrigerated containers, refrigerated trucks, refrigerated bags, refrigerated cabinets, and pharmaceuticals.